I know I am late on this, but who cares…..Here it is!!!
Post 11 things about yourself
Answer the questions given
Set 11 new questions
Tag 11 people
- I don’t like to sleep in clothes that are meant for day wear. If I sleep in a t-shirt it must become a sleeping shirt. I can’t stand my husband sleeping in day time shorts. It just doesn’t seem right.
- My new favourite show is ‘Breaking Bad’. It is seriously so good. Its about a chemistry teacher that discovers he has lung cancer. He needs to make money to support his family after he dies and he needs to make it fast. So he decides to make crystal meth. Its completely stuffed up and quite hectic. All you Dexter fans will love it!
- I’m begining to find facebook more annoying than entertaining.
- I didn’t realise that I would be such a softy as a mom…..and I didn’t realise my husband would be either.
- I can’t stand a sulker!!!
- I am a wine snob. I refuse to drink Overmeer, which is the worst wine in the world and some other box wines also just turn my stomach. I like wine that comes from a bottle. Life is too short to drink crap wine.
- I don’t understand boxing. Why is it entertaining to watch two people hurt each other?
- I am addicted to a conspiracy theory blog called vigilantcitizendotcom. The author writes posts on the illuminati and all things sinister. He reckons that the death of Britney Murphy, Amy Winehouse and Whitney Houston were no accident. And yes I can imagine you all rolling your eyes around now………
- If you haven’t realised by now, I have a very very silly sense of humour. Especially silly animal things.
- I am proud to say that I have stopped watching the Bold and the Beautiful since Jayden was born. Its just not on at a good time. In fact thank goodness for PVR otherwise I would miss a lot of TV.
- I love Oysters! They are my favourite treat. Last year I have 24 on my birthday.
Why did you decide to start blogging?
I enjoyed reading other blogs and I wanted to document my journey. I am so glad that I have. Its given me a chance to work through my feelings.
If there was ONE thing you could go back in time and change, would you and what would that be?
Hmmmmm. I would erase one of my past romantic relationships. The boyfriend I had before I met my husband was a real ass. He didn’t do much for my self esteem and everyone hated him. He was a big mistake. We now call him Gironkey – As tall as a Giraffe and as stupid as a donkey.
Are you a girly girl or not so much?
I used to be, but I am not so much anymore.
What do you like most about yourself?
I care and I am genuinly empathetic.
What do you like least about yourself?
My need for acceptance. It sometimes gets in the way of me being real!
Tattoo’s or piercings? Have? Would you?
I have two tattoos and a belly piercing. I want to get another ‘Jayden’ tattoo soon.
What is more scary? Spiders or Snakes?
What type of movies do you like?
India or Switzerland for holiday and why?
India. My dad has been there and he says it is amazing. The culture and the buzz!!
What are you grateful for today?
Jayden, Jayden, and Jayden!!
What can’t you forgive?
Dishonesty. As in lies that hurt people.I have a big problem with it.
I think that everyone has been tagged. So I am tagging these gals and requesting that they simply write a blog post. It has been way too long since we have heard from you.
Bratty Because it has been far too long since we have heard from her.
CalT Becasue we want to hear about her new addition.
Maritza Because we want to hear about the twins.
Dee Because we want to hear about the triplets
Roz Becasue there is only one post on her new blog.