I haven’t participated in ICLW for a long time and I must say I am quite looking forward to it. I’m hoping to discover some new blogs and hopefully offer some support.
So if you are new here….this is me;
- I’m 32 and I’ve been married for nine years.
- I live in Sunny South Africa – Johannesburg.
- Its been: Nearly 8 years, two IVF’s, three donor IVF’s and one FET, with only one short lived BFP.
- I moved on from fertility treatment in July 2010 after our last negative.
- We continue our journey now while we wait to become parents through the miracle of adoption. We are currently on the waiting list of two social workers.