So I’m in Durban at the moment! I arrived here last night and flew in from Lanseria!
While unpacking my suitcase I realize a few things about national travel versus international travel. It’s so much better ….for me.
1. I can call my husband freely from my cellphone and not have to wait for him to come onto skype.
2. I can still watch my favourite TV programs.
3. I have local currency, which make life a little more comfortable, especially when you forgot to pack your face cream.
4. I don’t have to wait two hours for SA to wake up so I can speak to them.
5. The flight doesn’t destroy your energy levels.
I definitely prefer this!