I have been battling to blog lately as I am really battling to put my feelings into words.

I also feel that my general mood is very bland, (like vegatable stock) and I don’t want to end up blogging about the same pain and grief continuously. It’s tiring!

I know I can if I want to, but I just don’t feel like saying the same thing over and over again. I’m only going to blog about it if it is a new feeling or ‘A ha!’ moment. I can pretty much assure you that I am not 100% yet and I don’t really know how long it will take for me to get there, but I don’t want to talk about it here anymore, at least for the moment.

I have made a few decisions about my FET. I have decided that I’ll definately do it an October transfer- IF I CAN. The IF I CAN part relates very strongly to how our business is doing. I don’t think that it is sensible to do an FET unless I know that we have secure business for 2010. If the business was going really really well and the choice was completely up to me I would do the FET next month. However, in these trying times I need to be responsible and face certain realities.

So FET is on hold for the moment.

Until then I shall be blogging about whatever comes to my mind. In fact I may change the subject a little. 🙂