So the lovely Sharon tagged me ………………
Eight things I am looking forward to:
1. Being pregnant again. (Because it was the best!!!)
2. Being debt free ….soon.
4.Feeling 100% emotionally better.
5.Getting our queen sized bed.
6.Seeing my girl cousin on Saturday for a nice ‘girl cousin chat.’
7.All my Dubai candidates leaving for Dubai
8. Doing the extreme makeover on our balcony. From plain balcony to Cool roof garden.
Eight things I did yesterday:
1. Had to fight with people for money…..as it is month end once again.
2. E-mailed an old friend to get together.
3. Got some good advice from my boy cousin
4. Ate Potjie
5.Caught up on some blog reading
6. Had a lovely long bath
7.Finished my book 😦 A Thousand splendid Suns – What a book!
8. Had a cigarette 😦
Eight things I wish I could do:
1. Fall pregnant naturally
2. Loose weight easily
4.Heal my husbands wounds
5.Feel 100% happy when I hear someone is pregnant
6. Not care so much!
7.Do the splits (I used to be able to)
8. Party till the early hours of the morning and ‘bounce’ back easily.
Eight shows I watch:
1. Grey’s Anatomy
3. Gary Unmarried
4. Two & a Half Men
6. The Mentalist
7. Carte Blanche
8. The Bold and the Beautiful ( I know………!!!!)
Eight favorite fruits:
Eight places I’d like to travel:
1. New York
2. Las Vegas
Eight places I’ve lived:
People I’ve tagged:
In no particular order –